Wednesday 19 March 2014

(DA) Waiting around... cont'd

Apparently the actors and production staff we were working with did not think we were wasting space yesterday. 

I was a little skeptical that our efforts and "waiting game" like job would come off as lazy. But to my relief and great delight the cast gave myself and sister in-law a lovely card at the end of tonight's show. It was full of the sweetest sentiments, "Thank you for hemming my pants", "Thank you for being so welcoming and high spirited", "Thanks for being so thoughtful", "You were always there when I needed you", "You SPOILED us." 

I loved working this show, but it's always nice to hear that your work is appreciated. And now I have another Thank You Card to add to my collection from clients, patrons, production crews and actors. 

Great day overall. We even got invited to eat with the cast (I'm not sure if that's technically stepping over any boundaries, but it was very flattering and the food was delicious!). And now to sleep. 

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment