Tuesday 25 March 2014

(DA) If you love your job,

If you love your job, I can tell.

I love to see people happily working at what they do. Today I went to get my hair dyed and my stylist obviously loves what she does.

-She was dancing to the music as she worked away on my hair. It was almost as if she forgot I could see her in the mirror, but she was having a great time.
-She was constantly smiling and cracking jokes, and when she saw I wasn't going to go read magazines in the waiting room she went and got me the Wireless password so I could use the internet on my phone. (She also brought me some hard candies from the waiting room because she 'didn't want me to miss out' on the free treats.)
-And when I mentioned that I really liked the current song on the radio, she disappeared to turn up the volume so I could hear it better.

I could tell she loved her job because she made it fun, and genuinely cared about my experience. It was refreshing to see someone love their work so much.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment