Friday 14 March 2014

(DA) A little bit of FanFiction

I've just started a new story based on the characters and universe of BBC's SHERLOCK. And today's submission of writing is actually the 1st chapter of my new story called The Woman Returns. 

This is the 4th story I've written about Sherlock Homes and his wife Brianna Turner. Of course John Watson, Molly Hooper, Mrs. Hudson and Mary Morstan are all key characters in the story too and for the first time in my FanFictions this new story features the captivating and mesmerizing Irene Adler.

Check out my stories HERE at FanFiction.net. If you are interested in my stories but haven't read them;

The Pieces of Sherlock's Heart is the first in the series, and by far my most popular story.
The Undesirable Case is the second story, and the next most popular.
Buttons and Ice cream is a short story originally written as FanFiction, and adapted and posted on my blog as a short story with different characters. The story's sweet, but it's not very popular.
The Woman Returns is the 4th story, and is currently incomplete. Chapter 1 of 7 (I think) is posted. So far, it has no reviews.

I don't know why I find FanFiction so easy to write, but I can just sit down and the chapters just spill from me. It's quite the confidence boost when I'm feeling blocked writing my novel. (I was particularly proud of all the references to 'classical Sherlock Holmes' in The Undesirable Case.) If you notice any of them while reading, let me know!


-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment