Tuesday 27 May 2014

(DA) Sleep soundtracks

Have you ever found a piece of music, of genre of music that is so comforting it lulls you to sleep?

I have. Actually, I've found a few. They have changed over the years but they are often instrumental, soft and intriguing. I find I have very creative dreams when I fall asleep to music.

I few songs I've favoured over the years that come to mind are:

New Moon- Alexandre Desplat 

Pirates and Mermaids- The Blue Sky Project

Forbidden Friendship- John Powell 

Any Harry Potter score- John Williams

and most recently The Downton Abbey Suite 

These songs have inspired me, relaxed me, excited me and make me feel full of wonder.

I wish I had the talent to make someone feel all those emotions with one piece of art, but hopefully I can feel that sense of accomplishment if I keep working on me writing.

What do you use to relax? A book? Music? Silence?

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment