Monday 26 May 2014

(DA) Going to need a little down time

My life hasn't been overwhelmingly busy, but the past weekend was full.

Between multiple jobs, social events and prep for my modelling gig and a day full of modelling followed by more work at another job, I'm beat.

I was up at 5, working from 6am- 8pm. I've barely eaten, (I know it's bad, but there hasn't been much down time), I didn't sleep well and now I could sleep for hours; except that I have another full day of obligation juggling tomorrow.

On a happier note: My hair changed 4 times today.

I woke up with long pink hair.

Then it was cut onstage.


Then it was trimmed up and 'bling-ed up" with some gold leaf.


And it was restyled on stage again.


And now it's white again. But before it went white again, I went and refilled the car with gas like this...

Classy!
I had a wonderful day full of new friends and acquaintances. New job prospects and lots of new experiences. I love my jobs, I love my busy schedule and I couldn't be happier with the things I am juggling.

THIS is what I've been waiting for!

But once my schedule settles a little I will be looking forward to getting some writing done.

-Brandolyn

The morning models

The afternoon models I got to work with

No comments:

Post a Comment