Monday 5 May 2014

(DA) Feel the burn

I realized today I've jumped over the line from "casual active person" to "Active Person."

I realized this today while walking to a chiropractic appointment, after taking my dog (and a friend) on an early morning walk. I was conscious that I had put my friend through an 'abnormal' amount of physical activity in the last 24 hours and was hoping I hadn't scared that person away from hanging out with me ever again.

In the last 24 hours we had completed the 10 Kilometre MS Walk, then after some snacks we went to play close to 3 hours of squash, then the next day he goes for an hour long walk with me and my dog before we walk to the bus stop, which is another 40 minutes away!

It doesn't sound like too much, but I didn't even hesitate. And today. after all that I even biked to work!

I guess I'm going to be sore soon. but it is soooo worth it.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment