Thursday 15 May 2014

(DA) Accomplishments!

I've been writing lately about how I feel like I can do *giant megaphone voice* "EVERYTHING AT ONCE"

I'm feeling powerful and creative and able to multi-task. I'm active, useful, learning, creating... the list goes on, but the part I am frustrated with (again or still) is that I've barely touched my novel. All the other things I wanted to do, and still want to do and it's frustrating that writing my book is so far down that list.

Hopefully that means that when I do sit down and write it, it'll just flow.

I hope I'm not procrastinating because of a fear of rejection. Or worse, a fear of accomplishment.

I spend my nights falling asleep to the adventures in my book, so I know every detail- it just needs to get put on paper.

Soon.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment