Tuesday 20 May 2014

(DA) If I had a million dollars...

Or more disposable income than I have at the moment, then I'd have my "Wishlist" that I'd have to choose what to spend my money on.

If I could afford it, then I would like to:

-be able to afford more acting classes
-go back to dressage and horseback riding
-take a stage combat class
-pay for head shots
-enrol in a visual arts class (preferably life drawing)
-take a writing class
-commission an artist to make renderings of some of my characters
-I could afford to play paintball
-pay entrance fees for more races (Toughmudder)
-More training (scenting, or flyball) for the dog
-Take some more first aid training to qualify to teach first aid

And this doesn't include real life's choices like 'save for a down payment on a house', 'travel' or 'get second car'.

At the moment. the challenge is figuring out how many items on the list I can do without spending money. The list isn't long yet, but I'm still looking into resources to make this list longer.

-my sister took my head shots (caching!)
-writing class on line
-community centre art classes
-train the dog by myself (get a book from the library)

-Branndolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment