Wednesday 21 May 2014

(DA) Another review?

Tonight I sat down to watch the Supernatural Season Finale with my sister, and then watch the Rookie Blue Season Premiere.

As soon as the Rookie Blue Premiere ended I started to write a review, but I am so full of emotions (from both episodes, a lack of nutritional food and a lack of sleep) that I'm not sure how well thought out my article is.

This is one of the "save it, and look at it later" moments that are frustrating to writers (or maybe just myself) but are definitely worthwhile.

This is the same reason teachers tell you not to write a report the night before, you won;t have time to look at it again with fresh eyes before submitting it.

I would love to post this review tonight. However, I would prefer to publish a coherent article that illustrates my point, instead of a misspelled rant, that I published because I was too impatient not to wait and read it over again after a nap.

So on that note, look forward to an article on the Rookie Blue season premiere soon, but for now I am off to recharge my creativity.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment