Wednesday 28 May 2014

(DA) The Adam and Eve Project

There's a short story I've been working on called "The Adam and Eve Project". Every time I work on it I get fired up. I'm passionate about the story, though I'm not 100% sure why. I like the characters well enough, but it's the plot that intrigues me most.

I've been looking forward to posting it for a while, but I can't bring myself to finish it, and I wonder why.

It's a tough story to write; it's violent, sad, and full of moral issues but that's what I like about it. I've nearly finished the tale, but I can't decide how to finish it. I have several endings and no idea which one is best. I have a predictable ending- the would make it easier to read, a harsh ending- that would really drive home the morals and an ending that is a bit of both- but the combination makes it a bit corny, and with a story like this I don't want to take away from the seriousness of the issues.

I think my next challenge is to write a couple more endings. Maybe then I'll finally write one that satisfies me and completes the story.

Look forward to reading "The Adam and Eve Project" in the near future.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment