Sunday 6 July 2014

(DA) I just don't get computers

I get so frustrated with computers because they seem to not make sense sometimes.

While trying to update my Internet software, my search engine was changed from google to BING; which was enough to set me in to a rage on its own, and a malicious site has been trying to access my computer every 30 seconds since.

Fortunately I have an anti virus but it's incredibly frustrating to try to do the updates to run my programs, and then have to spend hours trying to fix extras on top of the fix I was trying to accomplish- and I feel like everything I'm doing is in another language.

I'm in the middle of a rage induced frustration and my anti virus isn't working fast enough for me.

I want this to be over. I want the problem to be fixed.

I want to stop being tense!

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment