Wednesday 2 July 2014

(DA) Birthday

It's incredible to think that we celebrate the day we were brought in to the world. It's an amazing thing.

But what's better is the chance to reflect upon the previous year, to examine the goals we have achieved and the goal we have yet to achieve. My birthday is a time for reflection and for planning. I look back on my adventures and my achievements and I plan goals for the coming year.

Sometimes they are simple goals; to finish a race with a faster time, or to each more broccoli, and sometimes they are more difficult; save enough money for ***, or earn a raise, spend more time with family etc.

Every year, my birthday reminds me of all the wonderful things in my life, and all the things I have to look forward to.

(The fact that I was born the day after Canada day and I get to celebrate with fireworks is just a bonus!)

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment