Thursday 3 April 2014

(DA) Tossing and Turning

I often have amazing dreams. They are vivid and imaginative, some times they are terrifying because they feel and look so real that I believe them. Some of my dreams have inspired parts of my novels and short stories.

Last night was different.

I spent last night tossing and turning. The dreams were still vivid, but I was aware enough to know they were dreams. I've heard that dreams are subconscious compilations of 7 items from your day, and if that is true, then it must have picked 7 things I had worried about yesterday. The result was that I spent the whole night trying to resolve the 7 issues.

The result of that was a restless night's sleep, BUT I also came out of it with solutions to at least 5 of my problems.

I think that's worth it, at least this time.

-Brandolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment