Saturday 12 April 2014

(DA) No, seriously. Maximized Living is awesome

Yesterday's post was about Maximized Living and the Preventative Chiropractics that I've recently discovered and how much I like it. But last night I got amazing proof of how much it is working from my husband.

He has also only had 2 chiropractic adjustments, but already he is waking up with shoulders that aren't painfully stiff. However, last night I was really impressed because I was able to get out of bed, go outside to let the dog go the bathroom (at 3:30AM), came back in, got back into bed and Jason didn't even notice.

In the last 6 months I have never known Jason to sleep that well. He's the kind of sleeper who usually wakes up every time I roll over, and last night I was able to get out of bed, go outside and comeback to bed without him noticing- and I'm no ninja.

Let's just say, I'm impressed. And glad Jason's finally able to get a restful night's sleep.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment