Sunday 6 April 2014

(DA) Another chapter

I've been learning a lot lately, and meeting lots of new and exciting people. Jason and I even have a new lead for Wash we're loving and I'd love to talk about all of that but I don't seem to be able to manage the concentration at the moment.

My brain is buzzing, but instead of buzzing idea to idea like a bee going flower to flower, my brain is buzzing like a cut electrical wire, misfiring information everywhere. It's hard to sleep when my mind wanders like this, but at least I have a lot of ideas for writing (I'm just not able to complete them at the moment.)

So until I can make sense of the meandering of my busy brain, here's another chapter for my Sherlock story: The Woman Returns.

FIND CHAPTER 6 HERE<--  

I appreciate your understanding!

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment