Monday 21 April 2014

(DA) A Correlation between Sleep and Productivity?

Last night I had my first good night's sleep in a few weeks.

I dreamt a lot, and got woken up a few times BUT I was able to sleep in until 8:30am, which gave me about 7-7.5 hours of sleep and I woke up feeling amazing.

I was refreshed, ready for what turned out to be a VERY productive day.

I woke up and immediately took the dog for a long walk. Then after a quick breakfast, I cleaned the kitchen, tidied the apartment, made lunch, did laundry, walked the dog again, did some reading, cleaned some more, and took a half hour to watch a TV show, before making dinner and leaving for work; and working my first solo server shift (which went very well!).

By the time I got home and walked the dog again I was exhausted, but I haven't felt like I've had this productive of a day in a long time. It felt amazing.

I hope I can continue to sleep well, so that I can continue to be as productive as I was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment