Sunday 27 April 2014

(DA) Fiction Story about Awesome Jason

I didn't know what to write today, so my hubby suggested I write some Fiction about how awesome he is. 

I'd love to laugh at the idea, but to be realistic, he is one of the men in my life I base my fictional male characters off of. His charm, his looks, his jokes, quirks, dedication, attention span, vast interests, loyalty, devotion, motivation, temper, short fuse, understanding etc... He inspires the male leads of my stories. Each of my characters have different characteristics I see in him. Some characters have the exact opposite characteristics, but I still base how I write it off of him and my experiences with him. 

So when Jason asks me to write some Fiction about him, I can easily say: I have. It's not really a challenge anymore. I love to do it, and perhaps one day (knowing that many of my male leads have Jason traits) if you know Jason, you might read a passage like: 

He raised his glass high, and avoiding spilling even with a shaking hand started to hum along to the tune being plucked on the mandolin beside him. Suddenly, his eyes snapped open as his beer addled brain recognized the tune the bard was playing. His mouth opened wide as he shouted the lyrics across the tavern, shocking the bar maid serving a few tables away. Surprisingly he carried the tune along with the bard, his deep rasping voice reminiscent of the tales of pirates singing seas shanties as they sailed the high seas. 

 and say "Hey! Jason sings like a pirate!" 

OR

As he walked down the street away from the farm, a rectangular bale of hay hoisted over one arm, the women in the street smiled politely as he approached. He bowed his head politely, and flashed his white smile flirtatiously as he passed. Girls would giggle and look away, or roll their eyes at him and wave him away, but what he didn't see was how they all stopped as he passed, to admire the sight of his retreat. The baggy work pants he wore were not enough to deter looks or to hide the firmness and round shape of his buttocks. When they finally returned to their business, most of the woman's cheeks were a great deal more pink than they had been before he passed. 

and say "Hmm, Jason has a nice bum..." (or maybe you've never noticed, and that's OK too)

-Brandolyn

I bet Jason never thought I'd write about his bum when he asked me to write about him! (But I got the OK before I posted it)

No comments:

Post a Comment