Friday 25 April 2014

(DA) I can't finish anyth...

Today I must have started at least 2 short stories, 1 poem and a bunch of story outlines, but because all that work was done in my head as I walked to work, or walked the dog, I have no record of it. And now that I'm sitting down to remember my ideas, I'm drawing a blank.

I know I had two stories: 1 is a collection of "A Day in the Life" snippets for my Sherlock Holmes stories and the other was a short story about a young woman who thinks she has super powers because she feels invisible in a crowd.

I can't remember a thing about the poem.

The story outlines were short and simple, I'll be able to reconstruct them fairly easily.

Before I sat down to do my writing tonight I felt like I had had a very creative and productive day, but now I have nothing to show for it. That's very disappointing. Now I'll have to start back at square 1.

-Brandolyn

Note to self: Bring a note book on walks. Or get an audio recorder!

No comments:

Post a Comment