Thursday 21 August 2014

(DA) Sometimes it's nice to be a kid

Yesterday was my parents anniversary, and to celebrate we rode Segways around the Distillery District in Toronto.

I was quite impressed with my ability to pick up "how to ride a Segway". They are balance based machines, and I'm not very co-ordinated.

But the best part of the day; obviously other than spending time on Segways with my family, was that I got to wear the "Flash" helmet. I ran around pretending I was a Superhero with Superspeed. It was HILARIOUS! I had a blast! AND the tour guides saw me having so much fun with the silly helmet that they gave me the Segway that said "POLICE" on it too! So I was a cop AND a superhero! THE BEST EVER CRIME STOPPER!

I sped around the Distillery sounding sirens and whooshing noises like a little kid. It was very relaxing to feel so free of burden, and not care about anything else because I was having fun.

That's a rare thing for people. I'm glad I haven't lost that ability.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment