Wednesday 20 August 2014

(DA) Celebration of Achievement

Today my parents celebrate their 31st Wedding Anniversary. If I have the facts right, they've been married for 31 years, but together for 38 years.

My parents are a shining example of love and friendship, and their relationship inspired me to look for the same thing.

I'm so thrilled to have found Jason. He's my best friend, my confidant, my partner in crime and so much more. We've only been married for 10 months, and I'm looking forward to growing with him and experiencing life, love and family with him. With my parents, and his (they are also celebrating their 31st Wedding Anniversary this year) as examples, I know we'll have an amazing journey to our own 31st Anniversary and beyond.

I love you Mom and Dad, for all that you have taught me, and continue to teach me.

Jason, I love you for all that you are, and all that we will be.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment