Tuesday 19 August 2014

(DA) Sigh, I should have been an actor

I just found myself in my room, dressing in my comfiest pair of pyjama bottoms when I was startled by a scuttle across the floor.

That's when, I'll admit, I found myself shrieking and leaping onto my bed in a very "stereotypical movie damsel in distress" fashion. Instead of my husband rushing in to the room to see what was wrong (he probably knew), my knight in shining armour came in the shape of our dog, who was curious to see why I was so suddenly awake and active.

I stayed on the bed and pointed to the earwig walking across the floor until he gallantly ate it and looked at me proudly.

This was one of the weirdest, and also funniest moments of my day. Thank you dog, for coming to my rescue when I completely overreact to a situation (i.e tiny ass bug) and run out of time to locate toilet paper before it disappears under the bed.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment