Thursday 28 August 2014

(DA) Random Acts of Kindness

These are the little things we do for other people, like buying a coffee for the next person in line, or smiling at the other people on the bus, or complimenting someone when they deserve it. Thank you cards on desks, and post-its with words of encouragement also fall under this category. These are just SOME of the ways that the charity "Random Acts" has taught me to brighten someone else's day.

But today I was rendered speechless with the random act of kindness that happened to me. A card arrived in the mail with an 'anonymous' donation made to the MS Society of Canada on behalf of my 2014 GISHWHES team.

It was the sweetest thing, and left me feeling truly touched by the thoughtfulness and generosity of these kind strangers.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment