Sunday 17 August 2014

(DA) No inspiration

I've been struggling with writing material lately- not just material for Duelling Amateurs, but for my stories as well. I have no ideas.

I have a handful of poems that are so terrible I can't face publishing them.

I have a story about Dust... yeah, that seems pretty desperate as a topic.

I have 2 movie reviews that I just can't pull together.

I've lost my drive, my focus and my passion. (The good news is, I've gotten quite a bit of my "real life to do list" accomplished during my lapse in inspiration.)

It'll come back, I just have to be patient.

-Brandolyn

Oh! and today Washburn was perfectly well behaved with a young child we passed on the sidewalk. The child did not know how to approach or behave around dogs (which I wish I had realized earlier) but Wash was sweet, patient and VERY calm. He let the kid approach, and pet him enthusiastically before scampering away.

Hurrah for patience training!

No comments:

Post a Comment