Saturday 9 August 2014

(DA) Fun Hangover

Unfortunately I am familiar with the feeling of a hangover.

Sick to the stomach, pounding head, dry mouth, dizziness etc...

However, I didn't know that I could get a hangover without consuming massive amounts of alcohol. GISHWHES finished at 3am this morning, and of course, like in high school, I stayed up till the last minute completing every task I could. I went to bed at 3:30, and didn't wake up until after 11am, but when my eyes finally opened I felt VERY hungover. I wasn't just sleep deprived, I had a fun-hangover (not a hangover that was fun). It was the aftermath of GISHWHES. After all the excitement and charity and week of thrills, I was so exhausted I felt hungover.

I had no idea that was possible. But now I know that Post GISHWHES shenanigans feel exactly like the morning after a night of drunken debauchery.

-Brandolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment