Friday 19 December 2014

(DA) Writting

It's tough to pull myself away from writing Fiction and fall into writing for the blog. I wish I had started the year publishing pieces from my book because I write Fiction every day, I just can't publish it because it would ruin the continuity of the story (for anyone interested in reading it once it's complete.)

Jumping from Fiction to the blog is very difficult. Once my head is wrapped up in the world I created, it's hard to write about the real world; I'm constantly distracted by ideas for my story.

I guess the good news is that I've been doing a lot of writing and come up with a new 'scene' that develops one of the relationships in the story that has always been a bit superficial- therefore I've always had a problem with it.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment