Monday 15 December 2014

(DA) Getting Better

Last night the final straw that broke the metaphoric camel's back was added, and Jason and I have decided not to deal with any more 'straws' when it comes to out current apartment. Last night was enough trouble that unfortunately it's still affecting us the day after.

I'm pretty good at getting over things; I'm not great, but usually I'm pretty good. Jason, is better. So although I may not be over the 'final straw', I have gotten to a place where I feel I can safely write and create again. Last night I wasn't able to focus on anything else, but tonight I'm writing as usual.

I did some doodling, wrapped a few presents, cooked, cleaned and packed some boxes. And of course, more writing.

It's the Holidays, the last thing I want is to be holding a grudge!

*woooosa*

On another note completely, the restaurant is booming! We had 2 more parties today, and 1 of the parties and 5 other tables came in right at the same time. Myself and my co-worker worked our tails off running food and drinks today. We really deserved a high five at the end of that shift.
It's getting easier and better every day.

-Brandolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment