Friday 3 October 2014

(DA) Wet and Cold

Well I knew I would forget something.

I didn't bring a rain proof jacket on our rainy camping trip, but I don't own one, so I don't feel too forgetful about that one. What I forgot and have sitting at home is gloves and a hat. It is so cold that I shivered all night. I had to put socks on my hands like mittens and sleep with my head wrapped in a towel because it rained while we set up the tent and my hair wouldn't dry.

Even Washburn's so cold that he slept curled up in a Snuggie. It was very cute to see him wandering around the tent draped in his Snuggie wearing it like a long horse blanket.

Next time: gloves, hat and a onesie PJ set so my PJ pants don't ride up my legs or have to be tucked into my socks.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment