Thursday 2 October 2014

(DA) Away

Jason and I are going away on a week long, pre-anniversary camping trip with the dog.

While we're away I will be writing in my journal and will post them when we come back- since I won't have internet access while camping.

We've been 'planning' this as quite a seat-of-the-pants trip; which is against Jason's nature, and right up my alley. It's been great to plan a broad idea of the trip and be confident to see how the rest of it falls in to place.

We haven't had an uninterrupted weekend alone since we got married; social engagements, work and other plans have kept us busy, so I've really been looking forward to getting away with just him.

Jason, the dog and I will have many adventures to tell when we're back.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment