Saturday 11 October 2014

(DA) 1 Year

This time last year Jason and I said "I do" to a life together and celebrated our union with our loved ones. If you were there, you remember laughing all the way through the ceremony and dancing along in the seats with our musicians.

Our stunning wedding party


Life would be boring without these lovely people

We had our best friends at our sides and our families at our backs. It was such a happy celebration that turned into a fantasy forest when the sun went down, filled with the nerdy qualities we are both known for. We loved every minute of it and thank everyone who continues to celebrate with us, wish us well, and have helped us throughout the past year.

My Boys
My Girls

Our wedding, much like our marriage, was a celebration of love and friendship, and the year since has been incredible; full of ups and downs, quiet days and adventures. It has been an incredible (and exhausting) year, and I can't wait for all the years ahead.

The love of my life, my best friend.

-Brandolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment