Friday 31 October 2014

(DA) Halloween

Today's the day that it is socially acceptable to gorge on excessive amounts of junk food.

(It's not good for you, but everybody understands)

And I am proud to say that I am putting this understanding to good use with my costume this year.

Part of my costume requires me to have mentos, doughnuts AND whipped cream as munchies throughout the night... yum!

If you've ever seen the show "Archer", which I describe as a cartoon for adults, I am going to a party dressed as Pam Poovey. In the latest season she gets addicted to cocaine (in a hilarious way- not the life ending, terrible way it actually affects you) and she sneaks cocaine into her favourite treats.

There are no drugs in my treats, but it made for a very yummy costume!


No,I'm not Barbie or a Politician's wife- but I know why you think that. (Hint: It's the earrings)

Pam Poovey from 'Archer'


The night is young. 
"IT'S COCAINE!"- Pam Poovey (it's not actually cocaine)
 The night is a lot older. 

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment