Saturday 20 September 2014

(DA) A little late

This post is a little late, but seeing as how I just got home and haven't slept yet, I'm counting it as my Friday September 19th post.

Today was fun and productive. I accomplished some items on my to do list that have been there for close to a year, went to see a play AND got a lot of writing done while commuting.

I have one passage I wrote that I'd love to share, but I'm exhausted and unwilling to take the time to copy it on to my computer at the moment. Perhaps tomorrow, after the race.

But earlier this evening I described it as "A great confrontation between two of my characters, well, maybe it's not great, but I like it!"

And I also realized one of my characters is not necessary in this book. He's constantly an after thought. (BUT he's a major part of the sequel) So somehow I have to rethink his involvement in the story.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment