Wednesday 3 September 2014

(DA) Lazy Ways

I often surprise myself with my laziness.

I don't mean sitting on the couch and watching hours of TV. (I don;t meant o say that I never do that, but what I did today was, for lack of a better word, ridiculous.

Today I had a Doctor's appointment. The Doctor's office is not far away and I had planned on biking. The bike ride would take me less than 10 minutes to get there and less than 10 minutes to bike back. When I left my house and got to my garage I realized I had forgotten my bike lock key.

I sighed, and instead of going inside to get my key, I decided to walk to the Doctor's. This walk took me more than twice the time to get there (30 minutes) and 30 minutes home.

Today I decided to do 1 hour of exercise, instead of 20 minutes of exercise because I was too "lazy" to go back inside and get a bike lock key.

Explain that logic! Ha!

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment