Sunday 14 September 2014

(DA) Appreciation

It's a silly thing (or maybe it isn't) but I get email notifications when my online work has been read and favourited. I often hear very positive things about my first story; from my Sherlock stories, but I have never received any positive feedback on the others.

I admit the first one is my favourite as well. It's written better and very captivating, the next ones are not quite as strong, but the other day I got favourites for ALL of my stories. Someone likes the other ones so much they felt the need to tell me.

It was so flattering and made me feel better for the other stories; they may not be as good, but I thought they were still good enough to publish. It's nice to know someone else agrees.

Hooray for little victories!

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment