Monday 15 September 2014

(DA) Late night blogging

I struggle throughout the day to come up with anything with a little substance to post about so that I'm not panicked at 11:45pm trying to pump anything out just to fulfil my Duelling Amateurs quota.

The problem is that I get inspired to write in the evenings, while I stare at blank pages during the day. But when the night comes and I should write a blog post, I struggle to pull myself out of writing one of my novels long enough to write something else. That should be a good thing I guess; at least I'm writing stories again, and the idea was to improve my writing throughout the year of blog posts, but it's becoming a real challenge.

I feel like writing my Duelling Amateurs posts should be a habit by now, but I find myself avoiding them, and fretting over content much more lately.

But for the moment; before I go back to other writing, I'm just happy to have inspiration again.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment