Thursday 19 June 2014

(DA) Exhaustion

What is more exhausting? Running a 3+ mile race with obstacles, or a 13 hour day on your feet?

I know which one should be more exhausting; the race, because of the physical exertion, mental strain and being out in the sun and heat. Then why is it, that after a day pulling out costume pieces and having actors try them on, that I feel twice as tired as I did after the Spartan Race?

Is it just the fact that the Spartan was less than two hours, compared to 13 hours running around? Or, is it strictly that I trained for the Spartan, and haven't been training for the wardrobe work I do periodically?
Or is it a combination of the two?

All I know is that I'm glad I have the day off to recover before my even crazier day on set tomorrow.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment