Thursday 5 June 2014

(DA) Cravings

I don't often crave foods. Usually I'm the kind of person who sees a chocolate bar and thinks, "Oooh, yummy!" and then thinks, "No, I don't really need that." and ignores the chocolate bar.

But I've been sick for the last couple days and all I've wanted was an Iced Cappuccino. Naturally I have to avoid cold drinks and dairy to quicken my recovery, but then why is an Iced Cappuccino the only thing I want?

I can have everything else in my kitchen, and I'm not even up for travelling to get an Iced Capp, but I want one to magically appear in front of me.

It's an interesting thing to want what you shouldn't have. Often I find these kinds of cravings disappear as soon as I decided I don't want them, the problem is this time I still want it.

Oh well, I'll be healthy soon and can breakdown my resolve and have one then.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment