Monday 2 February 2015

(DA) Goodnight Bean

Between moving day, the Alan Doyle concert, and Oma and Opa's Anniversary, I barely had time to sit down and breathe. But after the concert on Saturday, we all came home and spent some time snuggling the pets.

Logan; as always was bouncing off the walls, Washburn was wondering from person to person getting pats, and Kaylee was snuggled on Jess' lap getting some much needed affection. She'd been sick and was not feeling very well at all.

Well, over night she passed away; I choose to believe it was peacefully in her sleep. She got her last cuddles surrounded by family, and then felt comfortable enough to let go and stop suffering.

Goodnight little Bean. You were a great cat; you totally won over Jason (a man who never liked cats) and we will all miss you.

Little Kaylee Bean,

'Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't coming back. Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity. You can't take the sky from me.' 

Washburn will miss you too little one.

Kaylee keeping an eye open while young Washburn sleeps


-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment