Saturday 24 January 2015

(DA) Robin Hood Again

The Heart of Robin Hood was just as incredible as the second time around as it was the first.

I was afraid that I might have built it up in my mind after the first viewing and that it might not shine as bright the second time around; and seeing as I had recommended it to friends and convinced them to tag along, I REALLY wanted to enjoy it.

Thankfully; and unsurprisingly, I loved it. And so did my friends.

Since I already knew the story I was able to focus on more of the choreography, set details, acrobatics etc. I watched the band as they participated in the show, and looked for operation details with the set as the scenes changed. INCREDIBLE. 

The story was still as enchanting and entertaining. I cannot get over this show. It's not really a 'musical' as much as it is a play with a band providing the music. So it's not a sing a long. but it does have incredible music played by the American band Parsonsfield.

Honestly, I could go back and watch it over and over. 

-Brandolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment