Friday 2 January 2015

(DA) 2014 year end review- LOTS of pictures

2014 Year in Review (in Photos) [winter stuff somehow out of order]

Ice Storm Dog Walking Fun

Whistler Hot Tub Time!

Got to ski Whistler/ Blackcomb with an amazing group of family and friends!

Apres-ski selfie with my hubs

Apres-ski selfie with the sistorial

Follow spot operator for a Ballet

"You can lead a horse to water..." [Getting ready to take the stage for L'Oreal]

(out of order) Got to work with and dress Debbie Boone [got to meet and work with Colin Mochrie three weeks later.]

A lovely group of models (me on the Left) working for L'Oreal

M'a new heeeer

One of two irresistible faces I wake up to every morning

Fast and the Furriest race with Washburn! (somehow this is the only picture I have from Race Day)

A jousting tournament with my man!

Back stage for another L'Oreal show

PINK!

Another L'Oreal Show

More PINK!

Saying Good Bye to the TARDIS

This muppet makes me so happy!
Racing through the mud in the Spartan Sprint!
Completed the Spartan Race!
We completed the Spartan race!
Working as a dresser on my first commercial

ROAD TRIP!

Birthday on a boat

Happy Canada Day

Hiking with my high school girl friends at the cottage -AMD, MN & DWA
Sister and I dressed up to go see FROZEN (and did a silly photoshoot)

Pack Walk with the Bestie!

Bestie Selfie!

My buds at the MS Walk

(Out of Order cause I cannot remember when this was) Bad photo, Great People
Aquarium exploration
MS Walk Bestie Selfie
Pet First Aid Course with my Bestie!

Cottaging with the Work Crowd


Contessa PhotoShoot- Entry & Finalist
Contessa Photoshoot
Cheerleaders at one of Jason's Paintball tournaments 
"Build a Throne of Kale" GISHWHES

Team Ontario- GISHWHES 2014

"Play Bingo dressed as a Super Hero" DONE.
Family Segway Tour!

ROM with my Bestie (not pictured above)

those eyes
2000 person Paintball Tournament with Jason, Dale and SB!

Pre Zoo-Race pic with fellow racer SB!

Photo-bombing WD & ML's wedding pictures!

Took the dog on a friends and family bike ride on the island

even though there are no bikes in the picture, we really are going biking with family & friends

1 year anniversary selfie "1 year in, how does it feel?" 
A pair of goofs out for a walk at the pond
getting goof-ier


Anniversary dinner/ TARDIS reunion with the fam, DK!


'Archer' Halloween, Pam Poovey and Mr. Krieger

Dog walking with ma seeester
Santa Claus Parade with family and SB!
Decorating for the Holidays at work- with my sis

THE HOBBIT

Christmas morning selfie and the hubs decides to hide (you'd be in more pictures with me if you co-operated)

Sister Christmas hats

Board games to suit any mood

New Years Eve!




And there's a lot missing.

But I can happily look back on these photos and say that I had a WONDERFUL year, filled with great challenges, rich with new experiences and the best people I could hope to surround myself with.

Thank you to everyone who shared it with me.

-Brandolyn

***
P.S I'm a little worried that this post might come off Narcissistic, and that's not my intention. I have a terrible memory that remembers best with photos, so I take snapshots.

My intent with these photos was to remind myself of how many things I can accomplish in 12 months and how much I have to be proud of and thankful for.

And- to share snapshots from my year with anyone who's interested.





No comments:

Post a Comment