Sunday 4 January 2015

(DA) Locked-Out

Somehow, by a miraculous set of circumstances I was locked out of my apartment a few days ago.

I wasn't locked out of the house; that would have been incredibly uncomfortable in just my pajama shorts and one of Jason's T-Shirts. But I was locked out of the apartment and couldn't get to my phone or get in to let the dog out.

I was trapped in the laundry room, waiting for Jason to come home.

Overall, it wasn't a terrible experience. I was warm, and had shoes (fortunately I had a blanket in the laundry which I wrapped around myself when I had to walk to the neighbours, and ask to use their phone). And I have lovely neighbours who let me use their phone and let me sit in their living room while I waited- wrapped in my blanket and the worst PJ combination I own.

Moral of the story,

Always be polite with your neighbours, you never know when you'll need a hand.
Memorize your emergency contact numbers.
Wear full PJs in the winter.
And bring your keys when you go to do laundry.

Who knew!?!

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment