Thursday 1 January 2015

(DA) The first blog post of 2015!

Today has been a BLAST!

I went to bed shortly after we rang in the New Year. (Apparently I feel that 12:05 AM is late now)

But the theme of the day has been "FIRSTS!"

When I got to work it was "the first day of work of 2015!"

And the first patrons were "The first patrons of 2015!"

And so on and so forth for everything from "the first soup served in 2015" to "the first sneeze of 2015" and "The first dirty dishes of 2015". It made the day quite comical and a lot of fun for my co-workers and I.

I was complimented several times today on how I brighten the restaurant early in the morning when everyone else is still sleepy, or hungover or early morning grumpy. They were "the first compliments of 2015!"

I look forward to many more firsts throughout the rest of the year.

-Brandolyn


1 comment:

  1. First kiss with Jason and first cuddles with Washburn and so many more fun things to experience in a new light! This sounds like fun and something I want to try :)

    ReplyDelete