Saturday 3 January 2015

(DA) Accomplishments

I struggle to stick to my "New Year Resolutions" because I never remember what it is I've resolved to do.

So, instead (even though I know I posted a few resolutions on the 31st), I've decided to look at what I'm most proud of from 2014; what I accomplished last year. 

I am proud of; 

-the adventures Jason and I have shared; skiing, camping, snowshoeing, hiking, biking, paint balling among others (and even the quiet days)
-the races I ran and completed
-the short stories and fictions I have written 
-the reviews I write for ALTSCRN
-my dedication and perseverance with Duelling Amateurs (even though I've posted late a few times)
-the work put into completing 2 on-screen acting classes
-my participation in the KALEFORCEWINDS GISHWHES team
-working for Debbie Boone, for Colin Mochrie, for a Jim Henson puppet show, and working on my first commercial


The things I WISH I had done: 
-complete my novel
-submit my short stories to Readers Digest
-taken a stage combat class
-got an agent
-run a mini triathlon
-taken a yoga class

And now my list of items "I WISH I had done" will become the focus for my 2015.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment