Saturday 15 November 2014

(DA) Video Games

I have never really been a fan of video games.

I get bored easily with most, and I have poor hand/ eye co-ordination (probably from a lack of interest in training it with practise) so I'm not very good when I do play them. Recently I had the opportunity to play a Mario Party game on the Wii. (If these names are strange to you, then you and I have practically the same knowledge). My friends encouraged me on, and I tried very hard and in the last round of the game I was comfortably sitting in last place (4th of 4).

And then, after the game players are awarded points, and stars for in-game accomplishments.

Well, I got so many prizes for "bad luck" and "losing the most games" etc, that I ended up with the most points and won the game!

I was thrilled! My win was undeserved, I really had no skill, but it was kind of fun to win that way- and it made poking fun at the other players too easy!

-Brandolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment