Tuesday 4 November 2014

(DA) Hanger Ugly

My mother and I have a saying while shopping "Hanger Ugly".

We use it to describe clothing pieces that we find terrible on the hanger, try it on anyway (or as a joke) and realize it fits well and looks lovely.

Today however, I saw a sweater in a store window and loved it immediately. It was nice dark colours, a soft knit, long and baggy, and looked great on the hanger. I walked into the store, tried it on and coined a new term "Hanger Lovely". Unfortunately it was the least flattering thing I've tried on in a long time. It was terrible! It clung to all the wrong places, the knit work was uneven and loose and it just didn't do anything for me.

I'm still sad that it looked so bad on, because it was SO nice on the hanger!

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment