Monday 10 November 2014

(DA) Incredible Feeling

Last night I had the second best experience in a dream I've ever had.

The best experience I have dreamed was when I learned to fly. Just like in Harry Potter, I got my broomstick, kicked off from the ground and went soaring through the air, wind whistling in my ears, my hair whipping along behind me like a tail. Of course, I hit a tree, bounced off and continued flying.

This one however, on top of feeling my surroundings, I felt the feelings too. I don;t know what happened really, I just know I encountered 'something' and refused to deal with it. I turned and ran from 'whatever it was', and kept running until I saw a beach. I ran at the water, stripping off my clothes ready to dive, desperate to dive, but the water was too shallow. So I kept running. The water weighed down my legs as I kept running, looking for deep enough water to submerge into.

I kept running, not until I got tired, but until I felt like I didn't need to dive anymore.

The overwhelming relief that washed over me when I realized I no longer needed to run was incredible, almost indescribable and extremely relaxing.

It's amazing what you can do and feel in dream. I've been able to realize I am in a dream and manipulate them, I have learned to fly, and now I have let run so far and learned to release my worries.

Incredible.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment