Sunday 2 November 2014

(DA) Choices

Jason and I have several options for upcoming vacations and we can only afford 1, and I'm struggling to choose.

Narrowing down the options is difficult when everything sounds brilliant and amazing.

1. We have friends with access to timeshares for winter wonderland skiing and adventures, who have invited us with them. So, amazing wintery road trip with the buds. -Most affordable option.

2. Jason's family has an extended reunion this spring in Holland. We could explore Europe and stay with family to keep costs down. This is a trip Jason has done, and I've heard all the stories and really want to see. -Mid range affordability

3. We've been dying to go to Australia and we have friends who live there who are willing to help us plan the most affordable trip possible, while couch surfing, camping and exploring Australia. -Most expensive trip, even just the airfare

I know the trip a financially responsible person would pick, I know the trip an expense weary yet adventure craving person would pick, and I know the once in a life time trip that I should jump at.

I am all of these people! And have no idea how to choose. Jason and I have a lot to talk about so that we can narrow it down.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment