Saturday 22 February 2014

Laugh everyday (DA)

Laughing, even fake laughing feels good. It puts me in a positive place.

Today I'm sick and looking at a long shift at work; it's hard to feel positive right now. So before I leave I will be watching stuff  I find funny to make me laugh. Some of my favourites are cat videos, or puppy videos on youtube or bloopers from my favourite shows.

This way I will be feeling positive as I walk in to work and won't bring my negativity with me. I apply this to early mornings, challenging dog training sessions and even to getting stuck with writers block.

If you're feeling down, force yourself to laugh. I've forced myself to laugh so hard I started genuinely laughing at how silly I felt. I'm sure I looked like an evil genius who'd just lost their grip on reality, but it felt good.

Try it next time you feel down and let me know what you think.

If you need help laughing, here are some good videos:

Kitties!

Friends Bloopers!

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment