Friday 9 March 2012

For Creative Gamers

A personal friend of mine, DM, has started a new blog dedicated to design, re-design and application of tweaks in the widely known game Dungeons and Dragons.
He will be focusing on game play in the 4th edition of the game primarily, and his post will likely be looking at the game from a Dungeon Master's point of view.

I am fortunate enough to have been added to the list of contributors as a guest writer. I have played D&D for a few years now and thoroughly enjoy the dynamics of the game, but I have never played as a Dungeon Master, so my contributions to the blog will be mostly player based. I will look at previous posts and analyse how I think the rules will affect players. I am also hoping to write some posts about player interactions, game role play and recent encounters I have played and successful tactics that were used to make the experience extremely enjoyable.

If you are interested, please check out this blog.

dd4sign.blogspot.com

I will update here when I have written a contribution, but please check it more frequently than that. The author is very talented and brings a lot of insight into the game and will be very interesting to anyone who has every played the game.

-Brandolyn

G-7,278
TToA-70,702
TDotRQ-37,276

1 comment:

  1. I too have been added as an author, and look forward to contribute. I will also focus on player interactions, and my first couple of posts will focus on creating a character!

    ReplyDelete