Monday 28 April 2014

(DA) Kind of Ironic Timing

So I was recently in a hair show, and despite my "I'm Lazy and that's good for my ego" post, I have never disliked a colour treatment on my own head as badly as I disliked this one.

The stylists and colourists were very excited for it, but I wasn't.

I didn't hate it enough to wear a hat in public or anything, I just thought it was very bland, and dark. It washed me out and I was disappointed because when I do hair shows and model new cuts and colours I often get paired with very trendy and bright colours.

It was a change, and one I wasn't enthusiastic about, but it didn't prevent me from doing my job.

At the end of the day the hair cut I got was fabulous! I'm still not a fan of the colour, but I absolutely love the cut.

Check out a few photos from my day:

1st look at the colour...

no make up

1/2 make up

Post show shameless selfie

post show shameless selfie 2

Me and the girls!

We had a great day. Exhausting but super fun! And I almost finished a book I started this morning. YAY.

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment