Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas, a time for reading?

Merry Christmas.

This year, for the first time I can recall I did not receive any books for Christmas.
But do not fear, my family continues to fuel my writing by keeping me well stocked with journals and writing materials!

Right before the Holidays I moved into my own place. A new little space that is my own and although I'm still in the process of setting it up to be conducive to writing, I've had quite a lot to write.

I've been doing a lot of editing and preliminary brainstorming for a more in depth plot for a couple of my books, and working on a MAJOR rewrite *Salutes HIMYM style* for TToA. I've also started a second blog that does not have anything to do with writing (except that I write it) it's about  my recent experiences getting a puppy.
If you are thinking about getting a dog and want to sympathise, or know what questions to ask, what to expect, or are just interested please check out my other blog:

http://brandyandabiscuit.blogspot.ca/

When I realized I hadn't received any books a curious thought occurred to me, "My reading list hasn't gotten any bigger!" Without more books piling up on my bedside table I might actually have time to catch up on my reading list!

Currently I am reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger.

Merry Christmas to All! I hope your stockings were full of good reads! Anyone get a great read I should add to my bedside table?

-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment